How to set the pump engine speed correctly
SETTING ENGINE SPEED
1. After starting the engine, move the throttle lever to the HIGH position for self-priming, and check pump output.
2. Pump output is controlled by adjusting engine speed. Moving the throttle lever to the HIGH position will increase pump output, and moving the throttle lever to the LOW position will decrease pump output.
1. Move the throttle lever to the LOW position and run the engine for a half minute.
2. Shift the ignition switch to the STOP position.
ADJUSTING IDLING SPEED
1. When the engine tends to stop frequently at idling mode, turn the adjusting screw clockwise.
2. When the cutting head keeps rotating after releasing the trigger, turn the adjusting screw