Long-term storage of the gasoline machine
When the is not used for a long time, it should be maintained according to the following procedures:
1. Clean the machine, and check all parts for damage or looseness. When an abnormality is found, it should be thoroughly repaired and adjusted for next use.
2. Clean the air filter and reinstall it.
3. Pour out all the fuel, then start the machine, and run until it goes out by itself.
4. Remove the spark plug, add appropriate amount of engine oil to the cylinder, and gently pull the starter several times until resistance is felt, so that the piston is at the top dead center position, then install the spark plug and close the choke door to prevent dust from entering and rusting .
5. Remove the blade and rub a little oil on both sides.
6. Apply anti-rust oil to the metal parts such as the fuel line, and finally install the blade guard.
7. Wipe the surface of the machine with gasoline, store the machine in a ventilated and dry place, and cover it with a cloth.