Warnings of operating a water pump
• Never use oil for 4 cycle engine use or water-cooled 2-cycle engine.
• Never use “FUEL WITH NO OIL (RAW GASOLINE)”.
• Never use fuel laced with water.
• Mixed fuels which have been left unused for a period of one month or more may clog the carburetor or result in the engine failing to operate properly. Put remaining fuel into an air-tight container and
keep it in the dark and cool room.
• Please ask for “mixed gasoline for air-cooled 2-cycle engines” at your nearest gas station, or use fuel made by putting unleaded gasoline for automobiles and air-cooled 2-cycle engine oil into a mixing container in accordance with the following ratios and then shaking to mix well.
Mixing ratios: 40:1 (100 ml of oil for every 4 liters of gasoline)